The Cooktop Wall Hoods (CTWH) have been discontinued. Limited quantities of these models may be available through a local Sub-Zero and Wolf dealer . Wolf introduced new styles of cooktop ventilation in April 2014. Learn more. Powerful multi-speed blowers draw odors and smoke into the five-layer mesh filter. Filters remove easily for cleaning. The sculpted classic stainless steel hood not only provides the power you expect from Wolf, but also the beauty you have come to appreciate as well. This wall mount cooktop ventilation hood has a telescopic chimney flue that adjusts to reach the ceiling with a finished look.
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 85-110
- Electrical Requirements: 115 V AC, 60 Hz, 15-amp circuit
- Heavy-duty stainless steel seamless construction with classic finish
- Front mounted controls with LED indicator
- Three-speed blower control
- Filter clean timer lets you know when the the filter needs cleaning
- Delay-off mode automatically turns unit off
- Sealed halogen lighting with three settings
- Stainless steel filter cover with dishwashersafe aluminum mesh filter
- Heat sentry feature automatically turns unit on when heat is sensed and automatically adjusts blower speed
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.