Professional Warming Features
- Temperature settings from 90 to 250 degrees F accommodate all types of food
- Low setting is ideal for plate warming or bread proofing
- High setting keeps soups and sauces piping hot
- Large drawer capacity
- 20 1/2" wide by 6" high by 22 3/4" deep (1.6 cu. ft.)
- Entire drawer is easily removable for cleaning
- Shipped complete with two removable stainless steel low racks and removable stainless steel moisture cup
- Low racks cover entire bottom of pan for the largest loads or can be used for only half coverage by removing one section
- Moisture cup holds water to increase interior humidity
- Powerful 450-watt heating element
- Power "on" indicator light cycles on and off with heating element
Professional Construction and Design
- Styling matches other Designer Series products
- Ergonomically designed drawer handle
- Stainless steel roller-bearing glides for smooth drawer operation
Optional Warming Drawer Accessory
- D30FTW - Trim kit for flush-mount installation
- Pan/lid set - Five heavy-gauge stainless steel commercial pans with lids
- Two 2 1/2" deep by 12" long by 7" wide pans
- Two 4" deep by 12" long by 7" wide pans
- One 4" deep by 12" long by 10 1/2" wide pan
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE), Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- One-year full - complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Five-year limited - heating elements
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
*Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada
- Temperature Settings Soups, sauces, and bread stay just how you like them with temperature settings from 90F - 250 degrees F. Low setting for bread proofing; High setting keeps soups and sauces piping hot.
- Optional Pan/Lid Set The original fab five - heavy-gauge stainless steel commercial pans and lids make up this optional warming drawer accessory.
- Installation Options May be mounted as standard installation or as flush-mount with use of accessory trim kit.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.