Those who love to entertain will appreciate this warming drawer's spacious interior, which easily holds up to four 11" plates and includes a removable half-rack. Preset and variable temperature control settings and variable moisture control allow you to keep menu items warm and fresh, while maintaining their texture, so even guests that show up late can enjoy results that are pure perfection.
- Concealed controls
- 82° F. - 210° F. variable temperature control with Preset Proof, Low, Medium and High settings
- Moist/Crisp variable moisture control slide ensures that the texture of the food being warmed is maintained
- 1-4 hour auto-off timer
- "Continuous On" option
- On indicator light
- Requires purchase of interchangeable drawer front (JWD7130DD) or custom panel kit (JWD7130CDK)
- Full-extension drawer with roller glides
- Optional commercial grade stainless steel 5-pan set with lids available
- Spacious interior with a removable half-rack holds up to four 11" plates and allows you to stack items for more space
- 450 watt heating element
- Removable full-width stainless steel liner pan
- Capacity to hold up to four 11" plates
- May be installed beneath Jenn-Air® wall ovens and conventional cooktops
|Control Knob Color
|Control Knob Material
|Oven Control Location
||Right Side Front Frame
|Oven Control Type
|Humidity Control Location
||Inside Drawer Front
|Humidity Control Type
||Variable Moisture Slide Control - Moist/Crisp
|Power On Indicator Light
|Element in Wattage
|Number Oven Racks
|Oven Cavity Material
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.