- Noise level depends on the built-in situation.
Consumption data Planning notes
- Manual opening of the ventilation element.
- Closing element made of stainless steel, dishwasher-safe.
- Metal grease filter, dishwasher-safe.
- Sensor-controlled operation of the AR blower.
- For each VL one remote fan unit is recommended.
- Maximum cooktop width between two VL: 60 cm.
- Appliance can be snapped into the worktop from above. Additional fixing by clamps accessible from bottom up, clamping range 30-50 mm.
- If combining several Vario appliances of the 400 series, a connection strip VA 420 must be placed between the appliances. Depending on the type of installation, the corresponding connection strip must be provided.
- The bearing capacity and stability,
in the case of thin countertops in
particular, must be supported using
suitable substructures. Take into
account the appliance weight and
- Additional instructions for flush mounting:
- Flush installation is possible in countertops made of stone, synthetics or solid wood. Heat resistance and watertight sealing of the edges must be observed. For other materials, please consult with your countertop manufacturer.
- The groove must be continuous and even, so that uniform placing of the appliance on the gasket is ensured. Do not use discontinuous lining.
- The joint width may vary due to size tolerances of the combinations and of the countertop cut-out.
- If installing several appliances in individual cut-outs allow for a division bar of inimum 1 " (50 mm) between the individual cut-outs.
- If operated next to gas appliances, the ventilation moulding AA 414 010 is recommended to ensure maximum performance of the cooktop.
- If installed next to VP 414, the flat duct must not be positioned underneath the VP 414.
- 60 Hz. Plan for a 6.6' connection cable between VL414 downdraft and AA 490 control knob.
- Highly efficient ventilation system at the cooktop
- Flexible power distribution, precise extraction of cooking vapours only at the open ventilation elements
- Can be perfectly combined with other Vario 400 series appliances
- Precision crafted 1/8-inch stainless steel frame
- For surface-mount installation with a visible edge or for flush installation
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.