Vario gas wok 400 series
The gas wok impresses with up to 6,000 watts of power and its simple, intuitive operation. The multi-ring burner is ideally suited for paella or wok pans and impresses with automatic self-ignition and re-ignition, electronic flame monitoring and a very low simmer setting.
To the videosCooking zones
- 1 three-ring wok burner (300 W - 5500 W), suitable for pots up to max. 12 5/8".
- Control knob with ring and output marking.
- One-handed operation.
- All-gas valve with fine control.
- Cast pan support with flat, continuous pot surface.
- Brass burner rings.
- Electronic flame monitoring with automatic re-ignition.
- Automatic quick ignition.
- Safety lock.
- Total connected load gas 18800 BTU (5.5 kW).
- Connecting cable 55" with plug.
- Three-ring burner with 18,800 BTU
- Electronic flame monitoring (ionization principle) with automatic re-ignition.
- Solid stainless steel control knob
- Precision crafting of 1/8-inch stainless steel
- For surface mount installation with a visible edge or for flush installation
- Can be perfectly combined with other Vario products of the 400 series
Product Spec Sheet
Instruction manual (ZH, EN, SK, RU, ES, FR, FI, DE, IT, UK, PL, TH, PT, LV, EL, TR, SV, CS, LT, NL, ET, DA, NO)
Instruction manual (EN, FR, ES)
Installation instructions (EN, FR, ES)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.