- 1 high output burner (560 - 2800 W), suitable for pots up to max. 22 cm.
- 1 standard output burner (380 - 1900 W), suitable for pots up to max. 22 cm.
- Cast iron pan support with flat, continuous pot surface.
- Enamelled burner cover.
- Thermoelectric safety pilot.
- Maximum drawer depth 42 cm.
- Appliance can be snapped into the countertop from above.
- The minimum distance from the side of appliance edge to the wall or furnishing components must be at least 6".
- Special nozzles (order 1 of each): Part No. 433603 Natural gas 20 mbar Part No. 419831 Bottled gas 28-37 mbar Part No. 419830 Bottled gas 50 mbar
- Total Amps: 1 A. 120 V / 60 Hz
- Connecting cable 59" with ground plug.
- Minimum distance between gas cooktop(s) with more than 37,533 BTU (11kW) and ventilation hood must be 30" (76cm).
- Can be combined with cooktops of the Vario 200 series to a harmonic unity
- Integrated control panel for comfortable and secure operation
- Electric ignition of all burners. Simply press the knob, turn it and hold it there until a stable flame burns
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.