- TFT display indicating remaining or end time, refill for salt and rinsing agent, inflow of water.
- Touch key operation.
- Information key with use indicators.
- Sanitized indicator in the control panel.
- Time delay up to 24 hours.
- Visual and acoustic end of program indicator.
- Bright interior lighting.
- Glass protection.
- Aqua sensor.
- Load sensor.
- Automatic detergent function.
- Flow-Through Water Heater
- Triple filter system.
- Soft lock.
- Aqua stop.
- Home network integration for digital services (Home Connect) wireless via WiFi.
- The use of the Home Connect functionality depends on the Home Connect services, which are not available in every country. For further information please check: home-connect.com.
- 3 options:
- Flexible rack system.
- 3rd rack for cutlery.
- Upper rack:
Rackmatic with 3 levels, adjustable in height up to 2".
2 folding tines
2 folding racks.
- Cutlery basket.
- Maximum dish sizes (upper/lower rack
9"/11", 8"/12", 7"/13" respectively.
- 14 place setting capacity.
- Maximum glass loading capacity 23 wine glasses.
- Total annual energy consumption 269 kWh.
- From 2.9 gallons water.
- Noise level 44 dB (re 1 pW).
- Height-adjustable feet.
- Appliance toe-kick recess 3 15/16" (see drawing).
- Rear feet adjustable at front.
- Door weight up to 22 Ibs for DF 481.
- Door panel dimension dependent on toe-kick height of kitchen cabinetry.
- Total rating: 1440 W.
- Connecting cable 47 1/4" with three-prong plug (NEMA 5-15P).
- Water connection with 3/4" screw joint.
- Connection to hot or cold water possible.
- 6 programs with Aqua sensor and 2 cycle options, such as Power and Intensive.
- TFT display for intuitive handling of all functions
- Quiet: 44 dB
- Energy Star certified
- Aqua stop
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.