- 448 CFM unobstructed air flow.
- Noise level depends on the built-in situation.
- Metal housing, zinc-plated.
- Spare cover for closing air intake.
- With a chimney-vented fireplace and installing AR 413 in another area of room air (e.g. cellar) the hood's power supply line needs a suitable safety switch like with an exhaust mode ventilation.
- Installation in the drawer area with double height or on the floor with cut-out in the furniture base. Air intake with flat duct max. 2x DN 150 behind the drawers requires worktop depth of min. 700 mm. Cabinets without plinth possible.
- For details of the remote fan unit's effective air output in combination with downdraft, refer to the table section.
- Total Rating: 150 W
- Total Amps: 2 A
- 120 V / 60 Hz
- Plan for a 59 1/16" connecting cable without plug.
- Easy and compact installation of downdrafts without exhaust ducts. Perfect for cooking islands.
- To be combined with 1-2 downdrafts
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.