- Noise level depends on the built-in situation.
- 3 electronically controlled power levels and 1 intensive mode.
- Interval ventilation, 6 min.
- Run-on function, 6 min.
- Grease filter saturation indicator.
- Cartridge-type filter, dishwasher-safe.
- Neutral white surface LED light (3600 K), continuously dimmable.
- Lamp output 4 x LED 6medium power 5W stripe.
- Illuminance 200 lx.
- Spare covers for closing air outlets.
- Sensor-controlled operation of the AR blower.
- Connection to the respective appliances via network cable.
- For operation with 2 appliances 400 series or a cooktop configuration of up to 92 cm wide.
- Operation of Vario cooking appliances only possible without appliance cover.
- Max. output of cooktops 60,000 BTU.
- If the remote fan unit is installed within the bottom cabinet and if combined with VK or VF ensure accessibility to the outlets.
- Flush installation is possible in countertops made of stone, synthetics or solid wood. Heat resistance and watertight sealing of the edges must be observed. For other materials, please consult with your countertop manufacturer.
- The remaining surface of the worktop (min. 50 mm) between the cut-outs must be reinforced with a support. It is recommended to use furniture support AA 409 401/431.
- Ovens that do not exceed the maximum allowed cabinet temperature can be combined with the table ventilation if built-in situation permits.
- To avoid smoke when frying/grilling refer to the manuals of VR/VP.
- When installing a ventilation hood with air extraction mode and a chimney-vented fireplace, the power supply line of the ventilation appliance needs a suitable safety switch.
- Total rating: 65 W.
- Connecting cable 60" with plug.
- Downdraft for combination with all Gaggenau cooktops, completely retractable when not in use.
- Can be perfectly combined with other Vario 400 series appliances
- Dimmable LED light for optimum illumination of the entire cooktop
- Precision crafted 3mm stainless steel frame
- For surface-mount installation with a visible edge or for flush installation
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.