Vario control knob for use with VL 414 downdraft
The control knob defines our attitude visibly and tangibly in the smallest possible space: usability and design always go hand in hand. Solid materials, a high-precision finish and unrivaled tactile experience, turn a simple control knob for the downdraft ventilation into a design object.
To the videosOperation
- Control knob with illuminated ring and output marking.
- 3 electronically controlled output levels.
- Intensive mode.
- Delayed shut-off function.
- Sensor-controlled operation of the AR blower if at least one VL 414 downdraft unit is open.
- Connecting cable 5.6 ft. with plug.
- For operation with AR 400 inline blower, AR 401 remote blower or AR 413 recirculation kit
- One control knob can be used in a combination of up to four VL 414 downdraft units and one blower
- Solid stainless steel control knob
- Can be perfectly combined with other Vario 400 series products
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.