- Temperature settings from 90 to 250 degrees F accommodate all types of food
- Low setting is ideal for plate warming or bread proofing
- High setting keeps soups and sauces piping hot
- Large drawer capacity
- 30"W. model: 20-1/2" wide by 6" high by 22-3/4" deep (1.7 cubic ft.)
- Entire drawer is easily removable for cleaning
- Versatile moisture-selector control regulates amount of moisture released from drawer
- Adjustments can be made without opening the drawer and affecting the interior temperature and humidity - open vent to keep foods crisp; close vent to keep foods moist
- Shipped with two removable stainless steel low racks and removable stainless steel moisture cup
- Low racks cover entire bottom of pan for the largest loads or remove one section for half coverage
- Moisture cup holds water to increase interior humidity
- Powerful 450-watt heating element on 30" wide model
- Power "on" indicator light cycles on and off with heating element
Commercial Construction and Design
- Commercial-type size and styling
- Heavy-duty drawer handle and perimeter trim
- Stainless steel roller-bearing glides for smooth drawer operation
- Large, easy-to-read, commercial-type knob (hidden when door is closed)
- All indoor warming drawers can be installed flush to the cabinet with Flush Mount Installation Kit accessory
- CVEWD530 - 30"W. Warming Drawer
- PANVEWD - Pan/lid set - five heavygauge stainless steel commercial pans with lids
- Two 2-1/2"D. x 12"L. x 7"W. pans
- Two 4"D. x 12"L. x 7"W. pans
- One 4"D. x 12"L. x 10-1/2"W. pan
- V30FTWSS - 30"W. Flush Mount Trim Kit
- Available in seven exclusive color finishes: Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Cobalt Blue (CB), Graphite Gray (GG)
- Temperature Settings - Soups, sauces, and bread stay just how you like them with temperature settings from 90F - 250 degrees F. Low setting for bread proofing; High setting keeps soups and sauces piping hot.
- Versatile Moisture-Selector Control - Control warming conditions from the outside in with the Versatile moisture-selector.
- Optional Pan/Lid Set - The original fab five - heavy-gauge stainless steel commercial pans and lids make up this optional warming drawer accessory.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.