Appearance and Design
- Easily installs into almost any custom hood application
- Backlit LED knobs extend and illuminate to control lighting level and fan speed, then fully retract when not in use
- Seamless design provides a refined finish to your kitchen
- Heavy-duty, commercial-type size, construction, design, and styling
Quiet, Efficient, and Maintenance-Free Ventilators
- Tough-box ventilator housing protects blower and quietly removes smoke and odor
- Quietest hood and ventilator combination in the industry
- Multi-speed ventilator control knob allows precise adjustment to desired fan speed
- Maintenance-free ventilators never need to be cleaned with the commercial-type hood filters doing the dirty work
- Cook with peace of mind as the built-in heat sensor activates the ventilator to full power if cooking temperatures reach uncomfortable levels
Bright LED Lighting
- Dimmable lighting controls provide custom illumination for enhanced surface cooking visibility
- Long-life LED light bulbs are energy efficient and easily replaceable
- Heat lamps conveniently keep food warm until ready to serve
Easy Maintenance and Clean-up
- Commercial-type baffle filters efficiently remove heat and grease vapors from the air
- Stainless steel dishwasher-safe filters are easily removed for quick cleaning
- Low-profile filter system reduces interior hood space, leaving less surface to clean
- Removeable trough collects liquefied grease for convenient disposal
- Ventilator kits sold separately
- 300 CFM (VINV300), 600 CFM (VINV600), and 1,200 CFM (VINV1200) interior-power ventilator kits
- 900 CFM (DEV900) and 1,200 CFM (DEV1200) exterior-power ventilator kits
- 1,200 CFM (DIL1200) in-line ventilator kit
- All ventilators work with variable speed controls for custom venting - separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave ventilator at favorite setting
- One ventilator, one duct run for any size hood/ventilator
- Must use Brigade ventilator kits with Brigade hoods; use of non-Brigade kits voids product warranty
- CVBCV53638 - 36" wide, 18" high, 22" deep
- Virtually Seamless Design - Blend in and stand out with a smooth, clean look and a virtually seamless design.
- Heat Sensor - With the help of a heat sensor, cook without care as our ventilator automatically increases power if temperatures reach uncomfortable levels.
- Bright LED Lighting - Dimmable lighting controls provide custom illumination for enhanced surface cooking visibility. Long-life LED light bulbs are energy efficient and consumer replaceable.
- Heat Lamps - Ready when you are. Heat lamps conveniently keep food warm until it is ready to be served.
- Quietest Hood and Ventilator Combination - Tough-box ventilator housing protects blower and quietly removes smoke and odor.
- Backlit LED Knobs - Backlit LED knobs extend and illuminate to control lighting level and fan speed, then fully retract when not in use.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.